Spend More Time on Your Practice & Patients
Working with GreenpointMed will eliminate the headache of credentialing with insurance panels. Our dedicated processes ensures that applications are completed correctly and submitted in a timely manner, along with all required documentation. We follow-up and will give network management teams at insurer credentialing departments a slight "nudge" when things seem like they aren't progressing. GreenpointMed's credentialing team has experience applying to all insurers, including Medicare & Medicaid, in almost every state.
For single applications, our fees are broken down below:
- Medicare - $350
- Medicaid & Medicaid MCOs- $350
- Beacon Health Options - $300
- Tricare East / West - $300
- All Others - $250
- Demographic & Tax-ID Changes - $200
Pricing listed above may change based on certain situations. Quotes are available for larger practices and multiple provider groups.
Contact us for a quote today!
(561) 717-0210 ext 2
It could take up to 180 days to complete the credentialing process and for you to be in-network. GreenpointMed ensures a smooth application and contracting process so you can maximize your new participating status.
There are a few reasons why a provider would consider partnering with GreenpointMed for the panel application process.
- First, the time you will spend preparing applications, collecting & submitting documents and responding to inquiries could be better spent on patient care.
- Second, insurer' reps are often unresponsive and provide little in the way of transparency. GreenpointMed is your advocate and diligently works through these roadblocks.
- Third, GreenpointMed has established best practices and a well-managed process that, if followed, maximizes your opportunities of being accepted on a panel.
While we do everything we can to put you in the best position to be accepted in-network, we cannot guarantee application approval. Insurance panels may reject an application for reasons that are beyond the control of GreenpointMed.
3 Easy Tips for Credentialing Podcast
Listen as our CEO, Justin Gaines, describes 3 Easy Tips for Applying to Insurance Panels on the podcast of The Private Practice Startup group. After listening to this podcast, you should feel confident that the credentialing process is simpler than you may think, and that as specialists, we at GreenpointMed can make it less of a headache for you and your practice!